Recipe makes two puddings
1 tsp of maple syrup (add more to taste)
2. 250ml milk of choice
3. 50g chia seeds
4. 4 tbsp. frozen fruit of choice (we used blueberries or raspberries)
5. Two dollops of yoghurt
6. Fresh fruit to top
- Add 1 tsp maple syrup and 50g chia seeds to a bowl
- Add 250ml of milk of choice to chia seeds. I used a coconut almond mylk mix (refer to coconut almond mylk recipe). Stir mixture then leave to stand for 5 - 10 minutes until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Add frozen fruit of choice to glass, jar or tupperware - we like to use blueberries or raspberries
- Pour the chia seed mix over the berries in each glass/ jar and pop the glasses in the fridge overnight
- Take the puddings out of the fridge and add a dollop of your favourite yoghurt (we use coconut yoghurt) and fresh fruit (more berries!) and just a little extra maple syrup for delicousness to taste
Let us know what you think!