We like to call these lazy little lavosh crackers as they take minimal effort to create.Simply throw all the ingredients into a bowl, mix, roll and bake for a completely plastic free snack!
This cracker mix is packed in paper bags with recipe instructions ,and is available via click & collect, or post.
All you need to add to the mix is: 1/4 cup Olive Oil, 1 tsp Sesame Oil, 1/2 cup Water.
1. Pre heat oven to 165 degrees and line oven tray with our compostable baking paper. Mix flour, oat bran, seeds and salt in a bowl.
2. Add the oils and water to the dry ingredients and mix to form a dough.
3. Split the dough in half, place between two sheets of baking paper on the baking tray and roll until paper thin.
4. Remove the top layer of baking paper and sprinkle over some cumin seeds and a bit more salt.
5. Using a knife or a pizza cutter, cut into any shape you like. No need to spread the crackers apart on the tray, the cuts just help you to snap them into shape later on. Then place into oven for 15-18 minutes until they are golden.
6. Allow to cool, snap into shape, and put on some tunes, pour a wine, throw a platter together and enjoy!
Packed in-store at Sprout, in Auckland, New Zealand
Standard Grade Flour (or if selected, Gluten Friendly Flour), Oat Bran, White & Black Sesame Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Salt.
Contains sesame seeds. May contain traces of other allergens.
Gluten-Free Option: Contains soy.
Standard Grade Flour Option: Contains gluten
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight